Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, gathi kochur dalna arbi curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gathi Kochur Dalna Arbi Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Gathi Kochur Dalna Arbi Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have gathi kochur dalna arbi curry using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gathi Kochur Dalna Arbi Curry:
- Make ready 200 GM Taro Root/ Gathi Kochu
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Get 1 Onion
- Take 6 Garlic Cloves
- Prepare 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Make ready 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- Get 1 lemon
- Take to taste Salt and sugar
- Make ready As needed Mustard Oil to Cook
- Prepare 1 Dry Red Chilli
Steps to make Gathi Kochur Dalna Arbi Curry:
- Peel off the skin of the arbis. Cut them horizontally and wash them thoroughly. Put them in water for boiling. Squeeze half lemon and add the juice in water. Boil Kochu/arbis till softens.
- Make paste of tomato onion and garlic cloves.
- Put mustard oil in pan. Fry the Kochu/arbis. Set them aside after frying.
- Now temper the same oil with 1 tsp sugar and 1 dry red Chilli.
- Put the masala paste in pan. Add 1 tsp Coriander Powder, salt and sugar to taste. Add 1 tsp turmeric powder. Cook till raw smell of the Masala goes away.
- Add the fried arbis. Add water as much needed. Cook for few minutes till arbis get coated with the masala and water dries up. Add 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder.
- Squeeze the remaining half lemon and put off the flame. Mix everything.
- Ready to serve.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Furthermore, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food gathi kochur dalna arbi curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!