Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork kaldereta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pork kaldereta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Kaldereta:
- Get 1/2 kg pork with bones
- Take 1/4 kg pork liver diced
- Prepare 1 medium size onion sliced
- Take 4 pcs baby potatoes sliced in half
- Get 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 2 pcs tomato sliced
- Make ready 1 pcs beef bouillon
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Pepper
- Prepare 1 cup water
Instructions to make Pork Kaldereta:
- Fry the pork until sides are brown. Then saute onion garlic and tomatoes. Once the aroma is released, add water.
- Boil the pork until tender then add the bouillon. Once simmering, add the liver nad potatoes. Continue to cook until liver is cooked. (Liver is late added to avoid over cooking that will make it hard and rubbery).
- Once cooked add the salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and Enjoy.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pork kaldereta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!