Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, teriyaki fish balls. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook teriyaki fish balls using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Fish Balls:
- Prepare 200 g Fishballs *thawed if frozen
- Take 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready *Optional Ingredients for Flavour *e.g. Chilli, Ginger, Garlic, etc. Today I added 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Take Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) *optional
Instructions to make Teriyaki Fish Balls:
- In a small bowl, mix Sugar, Soy Sauce and Mirin. You may wish to add extra ingredient for flavour. Today I added 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a small frying pan or saucepan, stir-fry Fish Balls over medium heat for a few minutes, add the sauce, and stir-fry until sauce is gone and slightly caramelised.
- Sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds. I sprinkled with some Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) as well.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food teriyaki fish balls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!