Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sirloin steak sandwich with pickled gherkins & red onion barbecue sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sirloin Steak sandwich with Pickled Gherkins & Red Onion barbecue sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sirloin Steak sandwich with Pickled Gherkins & Red Onion barbecue sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sirloin steak sandwich with pickled gherkins & red onion barbecue sauce using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sirloin Steak sandwich with Pickled Gherkins & Red Onion barbecue sauce:
- Make ready For the meat:
- Prepare 250 g sirloin steak
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 2 cloves garlic
- Make ready salt, pepper
- Prepare 1 Chili pepper
- Take 1 tbsp mustard
- Make ready For the sauce:
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 red onion
- Make ready 4 pickled gherkins
- Prepare 2 tbsp barbecue sauce
- Make ready To Assemble:
- Get 2 hamburger buns
- Take handful baby spinach
Steps to make Sirloin Steak sandwich with Pickled Gherkins & Red Onion barbecue sauce:
- Slice the sirloin into paper thin strips. Peel & Slice the garlic cloves, then throw into a hot pan & oil. As soon as the garlic fried add the sirloin. Salt & pepper on the meat stirring a few times. Add some Chili peppers to taste, and a spoon of mustard, stirring some more, then pour into a bowl. The frying is about 1-2 minutes tops.
- Place the pan back onto the stove, adding some oil. Chuck the finely chopped red onion & pickled gherkins into the pan frying a bit, then add the barbecue sauce frying little further and the sauce is ready literally.
- Carry on toasting the half cut rolls both sides.
- Assembling can be done by wrapping a little meat on the bottom of the bun, tossing it with a little juice, scooping on the topped barbecue sauce, putting some fresh baby sponge on top, and finally putting on the hat and serving.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sirloin steak sandwich with pickled gherkins & red onion barbecue sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!