Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, granola with tropical dried fruit. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Tropical Quinoa Granola is packed with quinoa, tropical dried fruit, and loads of coconut! Perfect for sprinkling over yogurt, serving with milk, or snacking on its own. Because what better way to get you really excited about granola than with some riveting granola. This homemade granola is crunchy, fresh tasting and full of flavor.
Granola with tropical dried fruit is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Granola with tropical dried fruit is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have granola with tropical dried fruit using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Granola with tropical dried fruit:
- Make ready 1 large container of Quick oats
- Get 1 cup maple syrup
- Prepare 1 cup coconut Palm sugar (unbleached)
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Take 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Get 1 tsp Allspice
- Get Cloves 1 tsp
- Take 1 tsp Ground ginger
- Prepare Dried fruits and nuts (1-2 cups)
Learn how to make Crunchy Granola with Dried Fruit. You guys, I'm totally addicted to this tropical granola! Tropical Coconut Granola - This easy homemade granola recipe tastes so bright and fresh! It's amazing on its own, but makes delicious smoothie bowls This Tropical Coconut Granola is such a fun flavor twist on the classic.
Steps to make Granola with tropical dried fruit:
- Heat the maple syrup, sugar and oil in a small pot until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the entire container of oars in a large bowl. Pour the warmed sugar mixture over the oats. Mix with a wooden spoon until oats are evenly coated with the syrup mixture.
- Spread the coated oats evenly onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Toast the oat mixture in a 350 degree oven; mixing the oats and spreading out again every 5-10 minutes until the oats are toasted golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Add nuts, toasted coconut, raisins, dried fruits….the selection is your personal choice. Experiment with the amount of nuts, etc. (the combinations of fruit, nuts and sugars are endless).
Tropical Coconut Granola - This easy homemade granola recipe tastes so bright and fresh! It's amazing on its own, but makes delicious smoothie bowls This Tropical Coconut Granola is such a fun flavor twist on the classic. It's got a base of coconut and hearty oats, then it's studded with dried. There's something so blissfully warming and satisfying about the scent of granola toasting in the oven. Quite possibly because its aroma (no matter what kind you're making) is reminiscent of.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food granola with tropical dried fruit recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!