Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kafta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kafta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Kafta is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Hikayesi olan, farklı ve yaratıcı tasarımlarımızı incele. It also pronounced as kafta, is made of minced meat, usually beef or veal, or a mixture of beef with lamb. It contains herbs, finely chopped onions and spices, and it is either flattened on a tray and. Kafta is a Lebanese kebab or meatball made up of only four ingredients.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook kafta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kafta:
- Take 1 kg finely ground beef or lamb
- Prepare 1 large onion, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- Take 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon salt
- Take 1/4 cup vegetable oil, for frying
Top with a kafta, close the bread around it and hold firmly as you slide out the skewer. Use torn-off pieces of bread to pick up some of the kafta and tabbouleh. Download Kafta stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Our Lebanese Kafta Kabob recipe showcases a loved mainstream recipe.
Steps to make Kafta:
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl, except the vegetable oil. Knead well until ingredients are well mixed.
- Place the kafta mixture in a food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Divide the kafta into balls the size of a golf ball. With your hands flatten each ball to get a kafta patty.
- In a deep skillet, heat the vegetable oil and fry the kafta patties until they turn brown on both sides.
- Serve hot along with fried potatoes and a salad.
Download Kafta stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Our Lebanese Kafta Kabob recipe showcases a loved mainstream recipe. In Lebanese cuisine, Kafta usually refers to spiced ground meat that can be fried, baked or bbq'd. Find kafta stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kafta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!