Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, turkey avocado croissant sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey avocado croissant sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich:
- Make ready 4 croissants halved lengthwise
- Take 16 ounces high-quality deli turkey
- Take 4 large green leaf lettuce leaves
- Get 1 large ripened tomato sliced
- Make ready 2 Haas avocados halved, pitted, and sliced
- Make ready Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Take 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Instructions to make Turkey Avocado Croissant Sandwich:
- Working with one sandwich at a time, or assembling all four simultaneously, spread a layer of mayonnaise on the bottom half of each croissant, arrange 4 ounces turkey meat on the bottom half of a croissant. Top each with a lettuce leaf, tomato slices, and avocado slices.
- Season the tomato and avocado slices to taste with salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the top half of each croissant and place on top of the sandwich. Serve immediately.
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram with a picture if you try this recipe!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food turkey avocado croissant sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!