Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken cashew celery stir fry 腰果西芹炒雞丁. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken cashew celery stir fry 腰果西芹炒雞丁 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cashew Celery Stir Fry 腰果西芹炒雞丁:
- Get Chicken (diced)
- Get diced Celery
- Take handful cashews
- Prepare 2 small sliced ginger
- Take sliced carrots (optional)
- Get chicken seasoning
- Take 2 tsps soya sauce
- Take spoonful ShaoXing wine
- Make ready stir fry seasoning
- Prepare tsp chicken powder
Steps to make Chicken Cashew Celery Stir Fry 腰果西芹炒雞丁:
- Ingredients. Chicken marinate with 2 tsp of soya sauce and half a cap of wine and set aside for 30mins. For those raw cashews I fried them for around 1 min.
- Mid Heat very little oil add in ginger and sear for 30secs then throw in those chicken and sear until golden brown. When almost cooked Switch to High Heat add in a cap of wine and mix well for 1 min then take it out.
- High Heat little oil throw in those celery, Mix then add in those chicken together with a tsp of chicken powder for 1 min. Stir Well then throw in those cashews and switch off heat and stir.
- Serve Hot. Done!
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken cashew celery stir fry 腰果西芹炒雞丁 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!