Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, eggs boiled with herbs and spices (telur pindang). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggs boiled with herbs and spices (telur pindang) using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Boiled With Herbs and Spices (Telur Pindang):
- Get 6 eggs
- Take 2 tablespoon tea leaves
- Take 3 salam leaves (or bay leaves a substitute)
- Take 2 stalk lemon grass, bruised
- Take 1 tablespoon shallots skin
- Get 1 teaspoon chopped turmeric
- Make ready 2 Sliced galangal, bruised
- Prepare 1 tablespoon salt
Steps to make Eggs Boiled With Herbs and Spices (Telur Pindang):
- Put eggs in a pan with other Ingrediants, and cover with water. Boil for about 10 minutes. - Heat the shell lightly to crack them. Continue cooking over low heat about 30 minutes or 1 hours until the colour and aroma are absorbed.
You must include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food eggs boiled with herbs and spices (telur pindang) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!