Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey quesadilla pizzas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Quesadilla Pizzas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Quesadilla Pizzas is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook turkey quesadilla pizzas using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Quesadilla Pizzas:
- Prepare turkey filling
- Get 4 cup cooked shredded turkey
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Prepare 8 tsp taco seasoning
- Get 8 oz shredded taco/mexican cheese blend
- Take topping
- Take 23 oz jar salsa
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 medium onion, chunked
- Get 1 medium green pepper, chunked
- Get 4 tsp taco seasoning
- Prepare 4 oz shredded taco/mexican cheese blend
- Make ready 1 black olives, sliced 4-6oz
- Get 10 fajita sized flour tortilla shells
- Get serve with suggestions (optional)
- Prepare 1 sour cream
- Take 1 salsa
- Prepare 1 guacamole
- Make ready 1 diced tomato
- Make ready 1 shredded lettuce
Instructions to make Turkey Quesadilla Pizzas:
- in a large skillet combine turkey, water and taco seasoning. cook on medium heat until hot and liquid gone. place in bowl and set aside.
- in same skillet combine onion, green pepper and oil. saute intil starting to get soft. add taco seasoning. and continue to saute until it reaches desired tenderness.. I like mine with a bit of crisp still to it. place in bowl and set aside.
- in a clean skillet,, spray with nonstick spray. turn heat to medium low.
- place on shell into pan.
- sprinkle some cheese.
- add some turkey.
- sprinkle more cheese.
- place a second shell on top.
- Hint: I now place a large pan on top of top shell and press down a bit as it cooks.. this makes for easier flipping later as it compacts it and helps the cheese to stick to everything.
- when browned and crispy flip quesadilla over.
- spread on some salsa…
- sprinkle on some onion gr. pepper mix..
- sprinkle on more cheese..
- sprinkle with black olives…
- cook lidded until bottom is browned and crisp.
- remove from heat onto dinner plate. repeat until ur out of ingredients.
- to serve.. sprinkle with desired options.. lettuce, tomato, sour cream.. etc.
- serve hot! and enjoy!
- ( makes about 5 quesadilla pizzas)
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food turkey quesadilla pizzas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!