Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, japanese fruit mochi jelly. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have japanese fruit mochi jelly using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Fruit Mochi Jelly:
- Get 1 teaspoon agar powder
- Prepare 2 tablespoon tapioca powder
- Make ready 2 tablespoon sugar
- Make ready 100 ml water
- Get fruit
Steps to make Japanese Fruit Mochi Jelly:
- Mix all ingredients in pan. Add water and mix.
- Start to heat with medium flame stirring always. And the batter turns clear then continue stirring for 1 minute.
- Put the batter on film then fruit on batter. Wrap with film and tie with string.
- Fresh Blueberry and cooked cherry I put inside. Fresh grape or mango are nice.
- Mizu-Manju is so yummy 🇯🇵💕
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food japanese fruit mochi jelly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!