Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Palak means spinach, and this recipe features yummy chicken pieces in a silky smooth spinach.
Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- Take Curry paste
- Take 1 large onion
- Take Thumb size piece of ginger
- Get 2 large cloves of garlic
- Get 1/2 de-seeded red chilli
- Prepare 1 tspn ground cumin
- Prepare 1 tspn turmeric
- Take 1 tspn chilli powder
- Get 1 tspn ground coriander
- Get Big squeeze of tomato purée
- Make ready Drizzle of oil
- Prepare Curry
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts cut into chunks
- Prepare 1 tin coconut milk
- Prepare 200 g ready cooked brown lentils (I love oddpods)
- Make ready 1/2 tin (use coconut milk tin) of water
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Prepare Handful fresh coriander
- Prepare Half bag of washed spinach leaves
Instructions to make Chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry:
- Saute onions for a couple of minutes in the oil until soft then add the chilli, ginger and garlic. Cook for another couple of minutes and add the spices from the paste section. Only cook them for another minute or so then blitz all of this together. Once blitzed add the tomato purée.
- Meanwhile, start cooking the chicken (cut into chunks) in the same pan and brown for a minute or so. Then re-add the paste over the chicken and cook for a few minutes till simmering. Then, off the heat, add the coconut milk and water, and season well with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer on the lowest heat for an hour or so until the chicken is nice and tender.
- Just when you’re ready to cook the rice, add the fresh coriander, spinach and cooked lentils to the curry and then pop the lid on till the rice is cooked. Serve with lots more fresh coriander and chopped red chilli. I also like to serve this curry with fluffy basmati rice, a salad and popadoms.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
In this video we will see how to make Palak chicken Recipe. Palak means spinach, and this recipe features yummy chicken pieces in a silky smooth spinach. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Replay "Creamed Spinach Chicken Is Our Favorite Way To Top Chicken Breasts". How to Make Chicken Spinach Meatballs. The new meatball features some of the usual suspects like basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, so the switch-up came in the form of ground chicken and spinach. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm crusty rolls. Herb Chicken Skillet with Spinach and Tomatoes. Learn how to make the perfect weeknight dinner with this tasty chicken and spinach recipe. Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne The classic combination of Chicken, Alfredo, pasta, and spinach is sure to become a family favorite.. Chicken Spinach Casserole Recipes on Yummly Mediterranean Chicken & Spinach Casserole, Ground Turkey Spinach CasseroleBeckies Kitchen. spinach, chopped onion, flour, bread crumbs. This Chicken Florentine recipe is creamy, hearty and transforms boring chicken breast and bland spinach into a delicious dinner everyone will love! Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve with rice. Just made this Lemony Chicken and Spinach soup and it was pretty good on a cold day here in Wisconsin. The zestiness of the lemon pared with the dill gave this an interesting, but savory taste. Palak chicken or spinach chicken recipe: tender pieces of boneless chicken breast and spinach leaves simmered in an onion-tomato gravy made creamy with cashews. Top chicken and spinach recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken, spinach & brown lentil coconut curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!