Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, methi fenugreek matar paneer. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matar Paneer is a popular Indian curry dish made with green peas and cottage cheese from the North Indian cuisine. Matar paneer made in restaurant style. This mutter paneer is so good, delicious, creamy & flavor packed!!! Paneer and methi are two ingredients that can turn any curry in to rich and healthy curry respectively.
Methi fenugreek matar paneer is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Methi fenugreek matar paneer is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have methi fenugreek matar paneer using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi fenugreek matar paneer:
- Get 50 gm fenugreek (methi)
- Make ready 1 bowl green peas
- Prepare 100 gm paneer
- Make ready To taste Red chilli powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp kitchen king masala
- Take 2 tsp fresh cream(can use homemade fresh cream)
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Get 3-4 black pepper
- Take 1 Small cinnamon stick
- Get 1 tsp roughly chopped ginger
- Prepare 1 roughly chopped onion
- Take 1 roughly chopped tomato
- Get handful cashew
- Take 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Take 3 cup water
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
Grind chopped tomatoes,ginger,green chillies,cashews,cilantro leaves and seeds to a fine paste. Methi Malai Paneer is a creamy Indian curry made from fresh fenugreek leaves (methi), chunks of paneer (Indian cottage cheese), malai (cream) and spices. The dish is characterized by a rich gravy which is made from onions, cashews, almonds, some spices and cream. Methi Matar Malai tastes mild sweet and has white gravy instead of usual red or green gravies found in classic curries like paneer.
Instructions to make Methi fenugreek matar paneer:
- In a pan add 2 tbps cooking oil. Add bay leaf, black pepper, ginger, cumin seeds and saute for 1 minute.
- Now add chopped onion and saute till they turn golden
- Now add chopped tomato and saute till it turns soft. Now add cashew and some peas saute for 1 minute
- Now take it out in a plate and let it cool.
- Once cooled, transfer it in mixer jar and grind it to fine paste
- Now in a pan add 1 tbps oil and put fenugreek in it and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add all spices, salt red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cinnamon stick, kitchen king masala and finely paste of onion tomato.
- Add 2 cup water and cook for 1 minute.
- Now add green peas and add 1 cup more water. And cook till gravy is according to your consistency.
- Now add fresh cream and mix well and add paneer in diced shape. And cook for 1 minute. Methi (fenugreek) matar (green pea) paneer is ready to serve.
The dish is characterized by a rich gravy which is made from onions, cashews, almonds, some spices and cream. Methi Matar Malai tastes mild sweet and has white gravy instead of usual red or green gravies found in classic curries like paneer. Methi matar malai as the name suggests is fenugreek leaves and green peas cooked in a rich creamy gravy flavoured with mild Indian spices. Methi matar malai recipe - very fragrant North Indian gravy recipe made from onion, fenugreek leaves and green peas with some spices. But we order paneer based dishes more often.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food methi fenugreek matar paneer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!