Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lime ‘n’ blueberry tart. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lime ‘n’ blueberry tart using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lime ‘n’ Blueberry Tart:
- Take Tart Filling
- Make ready 500 g Icing Sugar
- Get 100 g Crême Fraiche
- Get Pinch salt
- Take 1 Lime Juiced
- Get Pastry
- Get 150 g Plain Flour
- Prepare 75 g Unsalted Butter
- Prepare 50 g Icing Sugar
- Get 1 egg yolk
- Make ready Toppings
- Take 75 g Blueberries
- Prepare Drizzle of Honey (optional)
Steps to make Lime ‘n’ Blueberry Tart:
- Put 150g plain flour and 75g unsalted butter in a bowl and rub together with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Mix in 50g icing sugar and a pinch of salt followed by 1 egg yolk. If the pastry feels too dry to form a dough, add 1 tbsp water. Shape the dough into a ball, flatten it out into a disc, wrap it in cling film, then chill for at least 30 mins.
- Once Chilled place in oven at 180C for 25 minutes or until golden then take out of oven and leave to cool.
- For the filling place crême fraiche, a pinch of salt and the lime juice into the a medium bowl and whisk together. Slowly add the icing sugar until slightly thickened.
- Pour filling into pastry cases and place three blueberries in the center of the tart. Then leave in fridge for 1hr 30 - 45mins.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lime ‘n’ blueberry tart recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!