Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, avocado veggie toast/ sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook avocado veggie toast/ sandwich using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich:
- Get 8-10 Bread slices
- Make ready 2 mashed Avocado
- Make ready 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- Prepare 1 cup Roma tomatoes finely chopped
- Make ready 1/4 cup capsicum/bell pepper finely chopped
- Take 1/2 cup grated carrot(I was running short)
- Take 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Make ready 1/4 cup olives
- Get 1 tea spoon chilli flakes (completely optional or to taste)
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take as needed Lime juice a few drops to sprinkle on each toast
- Take 1 table spoon any cooking oil
Steps to make Avocado Veggie Toast/ Sandwich:
- In a bowl mix all the veggies - Preheat the pan /griddle or Tawa. Grease it with oil.
- Take a slice of bread and toast it. You can use toaster as well. - Flip to other side and toast till turn golden.
- Apply mashed avocado on it evenly. Spread a layer of veggies on it one after another.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves, kosher salt, chilli flakes and a few drops of Lime juice.
- You can grate cheese as well. I have used vegan cheese.
- Enjoy it as open sandwich or you can choose another slice to make club sandwich.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food avocado veggie toast/ sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!