Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- Prepare Ribeye
- Make ready 1 lb 4 Ribeye Steaks
- Take 2 tbsp Ground Orange Peel
- Take 2 tbsp Fennel Seed
- Take 1/2 Cup Green Onion, chived
- Take 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Make ready Horse Radish Sauce
- Take Salt & Pepper
- Take Cheesy Baked Asparagus
- Get 2 lb Fresh Asparagus
- Make ready 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Make ready 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Make ready 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Make ready 2 tbsp Fry Season
- Prepare Salt & Pepper
- Make ready Zoodle Medley
- Get 4 Zucchinis, spiralized
- Get 1/2 Cup Matchstick Carrots
- Get 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Cilantro Chopped
- Take 1 tbsp Butter, unsalted
- Get to taste Salt and Pepper
Steps to make Seared Ribeye, Cheesy Baked Asparagus, with Zoodle Medley:
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place asparagus in a 9"-x-13" baking dish and pour over heavy cream and scatter with garlic. Generously season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle with Parmesan, mozzarella and red pepper flakes (if using).
- Bake until cheese is golden and melty and asparagus is tender, about 25 to 30 minutes, remove from oven and let rest.
- Lower oven to 250°
- Pat outer steak with napkin to remove excess out juices. Season with salt, pepper, fennel seed, and ground orange peel. Rub in. Flip over and repeat.
- On a cast iron skillet over medium high heat, coat with olive oil. Place 2 steaks in and don’t move. Let sear 6-8min, flip and repeat. Remove and place in oven for 10min. (Repeat with second set of steaks)
- In a separate skillet, under medium high heat, with butter as heat builds up. Toss in onion, cilantro, and carrots and sauté.
- In a 3qt sauce pan, fill with 1cp water and heat in medium heat with zucchini noodles. Add salt. Drain when aldente.
- Slice up steaks, and place slices. Top with horseradish sauce and chives. Place a portion of Zoodle and top with sautéed veggies. Add cheesy asparagus.
- Serve and enjoy!
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food seared ribeye, cheesy baked asparagus, with zoodle medley recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!