Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, methi (fenugreek) chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Methi Murgh (Fenugreek Chicken). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Methi Chicken or Murgh methi is a dish prepared with chicken coupled with fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves. It's the unique taste from the fresh methi which provides a distinctive flavor and boosts the. Methi Chicken - Murgh Methi (Fenugreek Chicken).
Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have methi (fenugreek) chicken using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken:
- Get 150 grams Fenugreek
- Prepare 650 grams Chicken
- Take 250 grams Yogurt(curd)
- Get 8 pcs Black Peppercorns, crushed
- Take 1 Black cardamom
- Make ready 1 Small cardamom
- Make ready 4 Cloves
- Take 2 small Cinnamon (dalchini) Mace
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 piece Mace(javitri) small
- Make ready 1 Star Anise
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Prepare 200 grams Onion
- Prepare 15-20 Garlic pods
- Get 4-5 slices Ginger
- Prepare 4 Green chillies
- Get 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Get As per taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp Gram masala
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection). Its colour is as rich as the taste of the fenugreek (methi). TIP: A handful of fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) used along with the spinach makes this. Methi Murg - Methi Chicken - Chicken Curry With Fenugreek.
Steps to make Methi (Fenugreek) Chicken:
- Take only fenugreek (methi) leave, wash well. Wash chicken well.
- Mix fenugreek, curd(yogurt), 1/2 turmeric powder and crushed black peppercorns with chicken and leave this mixture to marinate for 1 hour.
- Chopped onion, Take one container. Once container is hot. Take 3 spoons of mustard oil into the container and add black cardamom, small cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, cumin seeds, star anise, mace and leave for 40 seconds.
- Add chopped onion into the container mix well and stir occasionally for 15 mins, Make a paste of ginger, garlic and green chillies and mix well with onion and then leave for 10 mins.
- Add coriander, turmeric, cumin powder and mix well, after 5 mins add salt to taste and mix well continuously for 5 mins.
- Once paste is ready, take marinated chicken mix well and close the container for 15 mins,After 15 mins check the consistency mix well and again leave for 20 to 30 mins based on cooked chicken and at last mix garam masala, switch off the gas. Serve on to the table after 10 mins with chapati or rice and salad.
TIP: A handful of fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) used along with the spinach makes this. Methi Murg - Methi Chicken - Chicken Curry With Fenugreek. The basic recipe for this dish is my mother's and I grew up eating it. The fresh Methi (fenugreek) leaves add a lovely, earthy flavor to this. Methi Dal (Fenugreek Dal Stew): An Indian dal stew with cumin, chilies, toor dal (pigeon peas), turmeric, garam masala, and Use this spice mix to season barbecued ribs, chicken, and pork dishes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food methi (fenugreek) chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!