Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, veg pulao. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veg Pulao is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Veg Pulao is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook veg pulao using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pulao:
- Take 2 cup rice
- Prepare 1 onion
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Get 2 potatoes
- Get to taste Salt and black pepper Powder
- Get 2 green chilli
- Get 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
- Get 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/2 tsp Amchoor( dry mango) powder
- Take 1 cup mix Veggies (potato,carrot,beans,peas,mushroom,capsicum)
- Take 2 tsp lemon juice
Steps to make Veg Pulao:
- Firstly wash rice thrice and strain all water..
- Now cut all the veggies..
- Take a cooker,add oil or ghee,,add jeera,then add all the veggies,,and saute for 2 min…add haldi,salt,peppers,garam masala,dhaniya powder,kashmiri lal mirch for colour,,amchoor powder,..and mix well..
- Add rice and 4 cups of water and add lemon juice…now cover the lid and cook uptil 2 whistles.. now enjoy with raita or achar
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food veg pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!