Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, strawberry milk pectin jelly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry milk pectin jelly using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Milk Pectin Jelly:
- Take 1 teaspoon Pectin Powder *Note: Use high-calcium reactive Pectin that sets with lower amounts of Sugar, e.g. Pomona’s Universal Pectin
- Make ready 3 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 1/4 cup Water
- Take 125 g Fresh OR Frozen Strawberries
- Make ready 3/4 cup Full Cream Milk *You can replace some of it with Cream
Instructions to make Strawberry Milk Pectin Jelly:
- Cut Strawberries into small pieces or thin slices.
- Combine Sugar and Pectin Powder in a saucepan, add Water, and mix well.
- Add Strawberries, bring to the simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly, and simmer for a few minutes until the mixture thickens like Strawberry Sauce.
- Add cold Milk, quickly stirring with a spoon, and combine well. Chill in the fridge to firm up before you enjoy it. - *Note: Today I added 1/2 cup Milk and 1/4 cup Cream.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food strawberry milk pectin jelly recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!