Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, roasted british chicken with rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Roasted British Chicken with Rice is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted British Chicken with Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted british chicken with rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted British Chicken with Rice:
- Prepare 3-4 chicken thighs (or legs)
- Make ready 200 g rice
- Take Salt
- Get Black pepper (optional)
- Get Olive oil (optional)
Instructions to make Roasted British Chicken with Rice:
- Put a bit of salt and pepper (or any other spice) on the bottom of glass bowl. Put chicken above.
- Optionally add 1 table spoon of olive oil. Put some salt and pepper above. Set an oven for 200-220 degrees and set grill mode. I’d not turn the vent on. Put chicken into the oven and leave it for 20-30 minutes.
- Put rice into a pan. Add water just to cover the rice 2 cm deep under the water. Add a bit of salt if you prefer. Put it onto the hob and boil for 10-20 minutes until water has evaporated.
- Get chicken out of the oven. Put the juice over the chicken. Then add the remaining juice into the rice and stir.
- Serve chicken and rice with anything you find in your fridge. Like beans or peas.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food roasted british chicken with rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!