Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, low-carb almond pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low-Carb Almond Pancakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Low-Carb Almond Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have low-carb almond pancakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Almond Pancakes:
- Get 1 1/4 cup Raw almonds
- Make ready 1 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp Stevia or xylitol
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Get 2 Eggs
- Make ready 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Get 1/4 cup Water or sparkling water
- Take 2 tbsp Coconut oil
Instructions to make Low-Carb Almond Pancakes:
- Grind raw almonds into a flour/meal consistency to make 1 cup.
- Sift almond flour/meal with baking powder.
- Add chia seeds, sweetener and salt to almond mix.
- Combine eggs, water (sparkling water gives a bit more lightness to the final product) and vanilla. Add to dry ingredients. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat oiled griddle or pan to medium heat.
- Melt coconut oil. Add to other ingredients.
- Place 1/4 cup of pancake batter on hot surface. Almond pancakes take a bit longer to cook than standard pancakes. Cook about 2-3 minutes per side.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low-carb almond pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!