Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, avocado toast with furikake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have avocado toast with furikake using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Toast with Furikake:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 sheet Nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Aonori seaweed (or seaweed of your choice)
- Make ready Pinch your choice of sugar (optional)
- Take 1 avocado
- Take 1 lime
- Take 1 splash sesame oil
- Make ready 1 splash tamari
- Take 1 pinch Shichimi Togarashi
- Make ready 1 little wasabi or pickled ginger (optional)
Steps to make Avocado Toast with Furikake:
- Lightly roast the white sesame seeds in a pan, but to no allow them to burn. Add the black seeds and a pinch of sugar (if you are using) and urn off the heat.
- When the seeds are cool add the seaweeds and lightly crush is a pestle and mortar to release the oils.
- Smash the avocado. Lightly whisk the sesame oil, tamari and lime and drizzle on the avocado.Sprinkle with the furitake and Shichimi and serve with a side of ginger and wasabi. It's great on toast or as a dip with vegetable sticks.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food avocado toast with furikake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!