Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, curry flavoured squid sloppy rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have curry flavoured squid sloppy rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice:
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Oil OR Butter
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Take 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- Make ready 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- Make ready 1 cup (*180ml cup) Arborio Rice
- Prepare 500 ml Chicken Stock OR Stock of your choice
- Make ready Salt & Pepper
- Prepare 300 g Frozen Squid Rings *about 240g when thawed
- Prepare 1 tablespoon finely chopped Parsley
Steps to make Curry Flavoured Squid Sloppy Rice:
- Heat Oil (OR Butter) in a saucepan or small frying pan over medium low heat, cook Garlic and Onion for a few minutes, add Curry Powder and Arborio Rice, and just combine.
- Place the mixture into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock (OR Stock of your choice). Season with Salt & Pepper as required. *Note: If the Stock is salted, you only need a small amount or no Salt.
- Place thawed Squid Rings on top but do not stir, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. If your rice cooker has ‘Quit Cook’ setting, use it.
- When the rice is cooked, stir well. Sprinkle with some finely chopped Parsley and enjoy.
You should include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food curry flavoured squid sloppy rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!