Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, how to pre-process and store mochi rice and make mochi. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook how to pre-process and store mochi rice and make mochi using 1 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make How to Pre-Process and Store Mochi Rice and Make Mochi:
- Prepare 350 grams Mochi or sweet short-grain rice
Instructions to make How to Pre-Process and Store Mochi Rice and Make Mochi:
- Rinse the rice, and soak in water overnight or for half a day.
- Drain the rice into a sieve.
- Put the water-saturated mochi rice - 1 rice cooker cup's worth, about 220 g - in a bag and freeze. This is the storage stage done.
- How to cook the mochi: Put the frozen rice and 100 ml of water in a blender, and puree for 2 to 3 minutes until liquid. It will still be a little grainy.
- It looks like this.
- Put the pureed rice liquid in a heatproof bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 730W.
- Microwave for another minute. If it's translucent it's done. Try a bit, and if the rice grains are still hard microwave for another minute. Done.
- Enjoy with kinako (toasted soy bean flour), sesame seeds, anko sweet bean paste and so on.
- Our family recipe for microwaved easy zenzai (anko sweet bean paste soup and mochi),. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144322-easy-zenzai-red-bean-and-mochi-soup-in-a-microwave
- This is kagami-mochi, kind of. (Kagami mochi is a New Year's decoration.) This is just the right size to top with a kumquat.
Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food how to pre-process and store mochi rice and make mochi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!