Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Make ready 2 Rump Steaks
- Get 1 Onion Cut lengthways
- Prepare Marinade……
- Get 2 tsp Black cracked Peppercorns
- Take 1/2 Tsp Rainbow Peppers
- Get 1 tbls Light Soy Sauce
- Get 2 tbls Beef Rib Sauce
- Prepare Potatoes…….
- Make ready 4 Medium sized Potatoes
- Make ready Some Veg oil to roast them
- Prepare Salt
- Get 1 Cup Monteray jack Cheese Grated. Its a nice smokey cheese
Steps to make My Marinaded Rump Steak with Onions & Cheesy Potatoes 😘:
- Peel and cut into 4,Part boil the potatoes. Then add the oil to the small roast dish heat up then roast them.when they are roasted add the cheese and diced shallots and add them back to the oven to melt the cheese.
- Cheese and shallot mixed
- When the potatoes are near done and crisp heat up your grill or non stick fry pan and add the steaks about 4 minutes on each side is enough well done 5- 6 minutes.7 - 8 minutes well done and browned.
- Lay some Fresh Spinach and lettuce on the serving plates and add the steak on top then the cheesy Roastie potatoes next to it.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food my marinaded rump steak with onions & cheesy potatoes 😘 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!