Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, vickys pesto lamb escalopes & mediterranean veg gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys pesto lamb escalopes & mediterranean veg gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Take 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- Get 300 grams cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Make ready 300 grams red & yellow bell peppers, chopped
- Prepare 1 courgette, sliced into discs
- Make ready 100 grams black olives, pitted & halved
- Get 1 tbsp chopped capers
- Take 1 small handful chopped parsley
- Take 6 tbsp Vickys Pesto, recipe posted previously
- Prepare 8 lamb escalopes or chops
Steps to make Vickys Pesto Lamb Escalopes & Mediterranean Veg GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry off the onion wedges for around 10 minutes
- Add in the tomatoes, peppers, courgettes, olives and capers. Cook for another 10 minutes on a medium heat
- Stir in the chopped parsley and 2 tbsp of the pesto and mix well - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336592-vickys-vegan-pesto-with-nut-free-option
- Alternatively you can roast those vegetables instead. Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F. Put the onion, peppers and courgette in a baking tray and toss in a tbsp olive oil. Roast for 25 - 30 minutes turning the veg a few times during cooking. Cook the chopped tomatoes, capers and olives off in the frying pan in oil for 10 minutes, then when the other veg has finished roasting, put it in the pan with the tomatoes and add the pesto and parsley as instructed before
- Meanwhile pre-heat the grill to high and brush the lamb chops with the remaining pesto
- Turn the grill down to medium and put the lamb under for 3 minutes each side
- Serve on a bed of rice or corn cous cous with the vegetables or with some herbed baby potatoes
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food vickys pesto lamb escalopes & mediterranean veg gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!