Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, decorated sushi cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Decorated Sushi Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Decorated Sushi Cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have decorated sushi cake using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Decorated Sushi Cake:
- Get <Sushi Rice>
- Prepare 3 cups (180 ml) cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Prepare 75 ml Rice Vinegar
- Get 4 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 1 & 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- Make ready <Filling>
- Take Canned Tuna (185g can) & Japanese Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/2 Avocado *sliced
- Make ready *Other Suggestions: Chicken Soboro (find my recipe), Salmon Flakes, Scrambled Egg, Teriyaki Chicken, etc
- Make ready <Topping>
- Take 3 Eggs *finely scrambled
- Take Sliced of Ham
- Take Carrot *sliced and blanched in salted water
- Take Cucumber
- Take Sliced Cheese
- Prepare *Other Suggestions: Smoked Salmon (formed into Rose flowers), Thin Omelet (thinly cut into noodles), Cooked Prawns, Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Pea, Asparagus, Broccolini, Cucumber, etc
Instructions to make Decorated Sushi Cake:
- When you cook Rice for sushi, cook with slightly less amount of water to achieve firmer texture. Basically you need same volume of rice and water. If you are using Rice Cooker, set the water level slightly lower than the mark. *Note: Wash rice well before cooking.
- Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing the ingredients together.
- Pour the Sushi Vinegar over the HOT rice, then empty it into a large mixing bowl. Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover the rice with a damp cloth to stop the rice drying out.
- While Rice is cooking and cooling down, prepare other ingredients for Topping and Filling.
- Line a round cake tin (I used 21cm tin) with plastic food wrap. Fill it with 1/2 Sushi Rice evenly and press down. Arrange Filling ingredients on the rice, cover with remaining 1/2 Sushi Rice, and press down.
- Place a serving plate on the tin, and flip it over to transfer the Sushi Cake onto the plate. Remove the food wrap.
- Decorate it with Topping ingredients. Children are very creative and they will enjoy decorating the cake.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food decorated sushi cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!