Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mango mousse cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Mousse Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mango Mousse Cake is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mango mousse cake using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Mousse Cake:
- Take Mousse Ingredients
- Prepare 200 ml Mango juice
- Take 2 tbsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 Lemon juice
- Take 5 grams ○Gelatin powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp ○Water
- Take 130 grams Heavy cream
- Make ready 1 ◇Egg white
- Take 1 tsp ◇Sugar
- Make ready Jelly Topping Ingredients
- Make ready 100 ml Mango juice
- Get 1 Sugar, lemon juice
- Prepare 3 grams ○Gelatin powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp ○Water
- Prepare Base
- Make ready 1 layer cut into 1 to 1 1/2cm thickness Sponge cake (15 cm diameter)
Steps to make Mango Mousse Cake:
- Prepare the base. Slice the chocolate sponge cake into about 1 cm in thickness and cut it out with a 15 cm cake pan.
- Make the mousse. To prepare; soak the ○ gelatin powder in water in a microwave-safe container and dissolve it for about 10 to 15 seconds in a 600W microwave.
- In a small pan, add the mango juice and sugar, taste it, add a bit of lemon juice and heat it up a little so the sugar dissolves. (Do not let it boil.)
- Once the small pan is heated, turn off the heat, add the dissolved gelatin and mix well. Place the pan in ice water and let it cool until the mixture thickens.
- Add sugar to the egg white and whip to create a meringue. Whip until it forms peaks.
- Using the same whisk used in Step 5, whip the cream until it almost forms a thick ribbon when the whisk is lifted up. Do not whip until stiff peaks form!!
- Pour the thickened mixture from Step 4 into the cream from Step 6 and mix together. Once mixed, add the meringue from Step 5 and mix carefully.
- Put the sponge base into an 18 cm cake pan.
- Pour the batter from Step 7 into the cake pan from Step 8.
- Once poured, smooth the surface with a cake spatula or something similar, and chill until firm in the refrigerator.
- Make the jelly topping. Soak the gelatin powder in water and dissolve it by microwaving for about 10 seconds at 600W.
- Pour the mango juice, sugar as you like, and lemon juice too if needed, into a small pan and heat. Once the sugar is dissolved, turn off the heat, add the dissolved gelatin, and stir.
- Once stirred thoroughly, let the pan cool in ice water. Taking advantage of the surface tension, pour the cooled jelly gently from the middle over the firm mousse until it completely covers the top.
- Place the mousse back in the refrigerator and chill until firm. Remove the cake pan once it's firm. You can do so by blowing the cake pan with a hair dryer, for example.
- It's done once you remove the cake pan. You can also finish it off with some decorations.
- This is what I made by pouring the mango jelly and mango mousse into a ring mold to harden. You can arrange it in a variety of ways.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mango mousse cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!