Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beet bourguignon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beet Bourguignon is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beet Bourguignon is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have beet bourguignon using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beet Bourguignon:
- Get 4 tbsps olive oil
- Get 1 yellow onion , chopped
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic , minced
- Make ready 8 beets large
- Make ready 4 carrots medium , sliced into pieces
- Take 2 sprigs thyme
- Get to taste pepper
- Take 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 1 cup red wine pinot noir , like
- Take 2 cups vegetable stock
- Get 3 bay leaves
- Take 2 cups lentils , for serving
- Take 2 tbsps miso yellow paste
- Get 15 pearl onions small
Instructions to make Beet Bourguignon:
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in yellow onion and saute until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for another minute.
- Add beets, carrots, and thyme to pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomato paste, red wine, vegetable stock, and bay leaves and allow to simmer on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Cook lentils according to package instructions. Else, rinse lentils, add to 4 cups boiling water, lower heat to medium, and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. When almost done add salt.
- Heat remaining 2 tbsp of olive oil in a ban and sear the pearl onions, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- Add miso paste and onions to stew. Add more wine, herbs, or stock to taste. If you like a thicker stew, add a couple tsp of cornstarch. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve stew spooned over a place of lentils.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food beet bourguignon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!