Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy fenugreek chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Fenugreek Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Spicy Fenugreek Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy fenugreek chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Fenugreek Chicken:
- Prepare 1 kg Chicken
- Get 1 inch Ginger julienned
- Take 2-3 cloves Garlic, chopped
- Prepare 2-3 Green chilies, chopped
- Take 1 1/2 cups Curd
- Take 1/2 cup Onion paste
- Prepare 1/4 cup Oil
- Make ready 3 tbsp Clarified butter
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 2 tbsp Coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- Prepare Fenugreek leaves 2 cups
- Take 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare Fenugreek leaves few
Steps to make Spicy Fenugreek Chicken:
- Mix chicken with curd, onion paste, coriander powder, salt, black pepper powder, fenugreek leaves and keep aside to marinate
- Heat oil and clarified butter, add in cumin seeds and let it splutter.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and sauté well.
- Add the chicken with the marination and cover with the lid and cook on medium flame till the chicken is tender
- Add few fenugreek leaves and serve hot with roti or naan.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spicy fenugreek chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!