Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spring onion or green onion stew (south indian style). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style) is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spring onion or green onion stew (south indian style) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style):
- Make ready 2 bunch spring or green onions, 2 onions, 1lemon size tamarind
- Make ready 2 tbs jaggery, 2tbs rice powder, 2ts dhania powder, 4 red chilli
- Prepare leaves Few curry leaves, coriander
- Make ready For tadka 1tsp methi, mustard seeds, jeera n pinch of hingu
Instructions to make Spring Onion or Green Onion Stew (South Indian style):
- Take 2 bunches of spring or green onions wash them cut the bulbs n keep separately. Take all the ingredients. Cut the spring onions.
- Take 1tbs oil n add methi seeds, mustard seeds, jeera, red chillies n saute once splutter add hingu n onions n green onion bulbs too. saute for few minutes till onions r soft.
- Soak tamarind in water. Once onions are soft add cut green onions n saute till they r cooked. Add dhania powder, 2tsp chilli powder and 2tsp salt. Take tamarind juice n add rice powder to it and mix and add to kadai. Add jaggery. Let it cook for few mins.
- After few min the stew thickens. Check the consistency if require add little water. It shouldnt b watery. Garnish with coriander leaves n serve. Its very tasty with rice and roti.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Also, you should eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spring onion or green onion stew (south indian style) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!