Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried) using 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried):
- Make ready 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- Make ready 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp Oil
- Make ready as required Water
- Get For Stuffing-
- Get 3/4 cup Gram Flour
- Make ready 3 tbsp Moong Dal
- Get 3 tsp Coriander Seeds
- Take 2 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 tsp Fennel
- Get 2 cloves
- Take 1 Cardamom
- Make ready 4 Kashmiri Red Chilies
- Prepare 1 tsp Kasoori methi
- Make ready 1 tsp Black pepper
- Take 3 tsp Amchoor Powder
- Prepare 2 tsp Black Salt
- Make ready 3 tbsp Oil
- Get 7-8 Cashew nuts
- Make ready 1 pinch Hing
- Get 2 tsp Sugar
- Make ready 1/4 Salt
- Prepare 5-7 Raisin chopped
- Prepare as required Oil to deep fry
Instructions to make Bikaneri Mini Samosa (Baked and Fried):
- Soak Moong dal in 1/2 cup of water in a bowl for about an hour.
- Take both the flours in a bowl and add all the ingredients for dough except water Mix well and when you get little crumbly texture add little water and make semi stiff dough.
- Cover the dough with damp muslin cloth and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- In a mixer jar take coriander seeds,cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cardamom, cloves, kasuri methi, kashmiri lal mirch, black pepper, amchoor powder, black salt and half of the gram flour. Pulse all together for 2-3 times.
- Heat oil on a medium flame and roast cashew nuts on a medium flame.
- Add prepared spice mix along with rest half of the besan and roast on low flame for 2-3 minutes to remove rawness of gram flour.
- Add salt, sugar and raisins to it and stir again on low flame until sugar start getting mixing well.
- Add soaked and drained moong dal to it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Dough in 30 equal parts. - Roll it in oblong shape. cut it from the center to make it half and roll a bit each again.
- Apply water on its one side and fold it from one side by making a cone like structure and seal other end with water.
- Stuff the filling as given in the picture.(Please check the pictures.) - stick the outer side too.
- Make sure the ends are pressed firmly & use the water to stick the ends. Otherwise while frying they might open.
- The filling should be appropriate and should not be seen from the slit or top pointed shape. - Fill all the stuffing and make samosa.
- Heat oil on a high flame and then deep fry the samosas on a - low flame till golden. It will take 12-15 minutes.
- Baking Samosas- Preheat oven at 200 deg C and place samosa on a baking tray and bake it for 20 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take out samosa and apply some oil on it and bake for another 10 minutes.
- And the both samosa are ready and they have a shelf life of 1 month.
- Enjoy thees samosa as an evening snack take it with you on any trip to munch for mini appetites.
Your daily diet need to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bikaneri mini samosa (baked and fried) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!