Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, asparagus, ham and blue cheese omelette. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have asparagus, ham and blue cheese omelette using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus, Ham and Blue Cheese omelette:
- Get Fillings
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp Small pieces Ham
- Make ready 3 Stalks Asparagus
- Make ready 1/4 Red Onion
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Olives Oil
- Get Egg Omelette
- Take 2 Large eggs
- Get 1 Knob Butter
- Take 2-3 Tbsp Blue Cheese
- Get 1 Tbsp Milk
- Make ready Salt&Pepper
- Get Chopped Chives
Steps to make Asparagus, Ham and Blue Cheese omelette:
- Heat the pan (medium heat)and add olive oil and red onion first. Then add ham and asparagus. Move them around and cook them for 1 -2 minutes (just until soften). Then season with salt and pepper.
- Beat the eggs add good pinch of salt and just a little bit of pepper
- Heat up the pan with medium low heat. Then add butter. Move the pan around. Wait until it’s foaming. Add eggs mixture in the pan.
- Take your folk and draw eggs into middle of the pan when eggs just begin to set to create folds. Let it set. (Don’t over do it) We creates folds to add volume and texture into our omelette.
- Add blue cheese and our fillings.
- Let it set and make sure there is some liquids left in the eggs before the final fold. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food asparagus, ham and blue cheese omelette recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!