Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fenugreek-spinach pakoras. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fenugreek-Spinach Pakoras is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fenugreek-Spinach Pakoras is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hlo friends aaj ki hamari yeh wali recipe hai tea time snack recipe. Umeed hai aap ko bahut pasand aaye gi. This is Bal Arneson's recipe with her usual healthier take on an Indian classic. The only difficult part about this recipe, is finding the chickpea flour,and fenugreek.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fenugreek-spinach pakoras using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek-Spinach Pakoras:
- Take 2 medium size bunches of fenugreek leaves
- Get 1 bunch spinach
- Make ready 1 medium size onion finely sliced
- Get 6 tbsp besan
- Prepare 1 tsp rice flour
- Prepare to taste salt -
- Take 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1/4 tsp roasted coriander seeds powder
- Take 1/4 tsp ajwain carom seeds
- Get 1 tsp oil
- Get 1 pinch baking soda
- Prepare Other ingredients:
- Make ready as needed oil for deep frying
Spinach Potato Pakoras are great as an appetizer, a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea and a spicy delicious snack anytime. They are made with spinach, potatoes, besan. Serve the pakoras with the Pear. Crispy Palak Pakora Recipe - How To Make Spinach Fritters in Village Style - Apna Village Food - Pak Villages Foods.
Steps to make Fenugreek-Spinach Pakoras:
- Wash methi leaves and add them into a bowl. - Into it, add finely sliced onion,add chick pea flour and rice flour. - Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, carom seeds, pinch of baking soda.
- The batter should be thick. - Heat oil in a wok for deep frying. - Take a portion of the batter in your fingers, press or flatten the batter with fingers and drop in oil. - Similarly drop the rest of the pakodas batter into the oil. - Deep fry the methi pakodas on low flame until they turn golden color on all sides.
- Take them out.Keep on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney, dips or ketchup.
Serve the pakoras with the Pear. Crispy Palak Pakora Recipe - How To Make Spinach Fritters in Village Style - Apna Village Food - Pak Villages Foods. Spinach Fritters Or Palak Pakoda are my favorite 🙂 just love them and these are healthy fritters as its made purely Spinach Fritters goes well with pav, bread accompanied with green chutney and sauce. Methi pakoras are delicious snacks which can be enjoyed with tea on a winter evening. Fenugreek leaves are easily available at this time of the season.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fenugreek-spinach pakoras recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!