Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, braised rabbit. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Rabbit is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Braised Rabbit is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook braised rabbit using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Rabbit:
- Get 4 rabbit legs
- Prepare 1/2 cup red wine
- Make ready 2 tbsp vinegar
- Get Few sprigs fresh thyme
- Make ready 5-6 cloves garlic
- Get 1 large onion chopped
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare Handful raisins
- Get 10-12 pitted green olives, handful parsley leaves for garnish
- Prepare For rabbit stock :
- Make ready 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Take 1 tsp whole coriander seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp whole black pepper crushed
- Get 1 tbsp juniper berries
- Make ready Salt as per taste
- Take 2 bay leaves
Instructions to make Braised Rabbit:
- For Stock :In a deep bottom pan on medium heat Place rabbit legs, add water to just cover, 1/2 tsp salt and bring to a boil, turn heat off. Skim of any sludge, remove rabbit in a bowl and set aside. To the stock add rest of stock ingredients bring to a boil cover and let it cook for about an hour. Strain and set aside 1cup.
- In a hot pan add oil, onions cook until translucent add garlic, raisins, add wine, vinegar, stock, add rabbit pieces, thyme, bring to a boil, check for seasoning, cover and let it cook on a low flame for 2 hours.
- Add olives, parsley leaves, let it sit for 10 minutes and serve with potato salad or any carb of your choice, enjoy!
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food braised rabbit recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!