Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spinach fenugreek dal. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach Fenugreek Dal is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spinach Fenugreek Dal is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spinach fenugreek dal using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Fenugreek Dal:
- Get 1 bundle Spinach
- Take 1/2 bundle Fenugreek leaves
- Prepare 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Take 100 gm moong dal
- Make ready 3 tomatoes
- Make ready 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Prepare 8-10 garlic clovesfor tempering
- Make ready To taste salt and red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 3 tsp oil
- Get 2 onions
Steps to make Spinach Fenugreek Dal:
- Heat a cooker add 2tsp oil, chopped onion and brown it a little. Add washed dal and chopped tomatoes, ginger and green chillies
- Mix well add all the washed and chopped leaves, cook for 3 minutes
- Add all the spices
- Add 1cup water, cover and cook till 4whistles. Open and mash it with wooden churner or hand mixer into a coarse paste. Do not make very smooth like a chutney.
- Temper it with 1spoon oil and finely chopped garlic. Serve it with onion pulav
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spinach fenugreek dal recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!