Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, my vegetable fries 😀. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my vegetable fries 😀 using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Vegetable Fries 😀:
- Take 2 Carrots cut into long thin shape like fries
- Get 3 parsnips cut the same way
- Make ready 2 Beetroots cut the same Way
- Prepare 1 tbls Olive oil
- Take Salt & Pepper
Steps to make My Vegetable Fries 😀:
- Cut up your veg into chip shapes. In a shallow oven dish lay down greaseproof paper, spray the veg chips with olive oil and add the veg chips to it. on it.
- Add to a preheated oven on middle shelf on high 160C for 10 minutes then take them out shuffle them around add another little spray of oil then back to the oven on higher heat 200C For about 10- 15 minutes just keep a check on them,sothey are crisp but not too crisp and as they dont burn.
- Serve while hot
Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my vegetable fries 😀 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!