Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, javanese fried chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook javanese fried chicken using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Make ready A. Main
- Get 1.5 kg - 2 kg chicken wings
- Take 1 C coconut cream
- Get 1 C water
- Prepare B. Blend
- Prepare 2 big shallots
- Make ready 2 stalks lemongrass - sliced
- Make ready 4 candlenuts
- Prepare 4 slices ginger or galangal
- Take C. Powdered Spices
- Prepare 2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get D. Seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- Take 2 tsp salt
Instructions to make Javanese Fried Chicken:
- Prep - clean chicken wings. Blend B. Place A, B, C and D in a deep pan, stir to mix and cook over medium heat until wings are well coated with spices, cooked and tender with flesh still intact. Wings should be generously seasoned (slightly salty) as frying will make it a little bland if little seasoning is added. Remove wings and drain.
- In a pot or frying pan, heat enough oil for deep frying. Fry wings in small batches in hot oil until lightly browned. To avoid a very dried wings, do not fry too long. Once it is lightly browned, remove and drain on paper towel. Serve with rice.
- Note: We personally love our wings fried. But of course this can be prepared differently. Instead of deep frying, wings can also be grilled or oven-baked. For grilling and oven baking, Season wings (when boiling) with sufficient amount of salt or chicken seasoning powder/bullion (to taste). For deep frying, Boiled wings should taste saltier, with slightly more salt or chicken bullion/seasoning powder added to the pot.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food javanese fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!