Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sushi recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sushi recipe using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sushi Recipe:
- Make ready 5 sheets nori
- Take 2 cups sushi rice
- Prepare 2 ounces sushi-grade tuna, cut into1/4 by 1/2 by 3-inch strips
- Prepare 2 ounces sushi-grade salmon, cut into1/4 by 1/2 by 3-inch strips
- Prepare 1 hot house cucumber, julienne
- Get 1 carrot, peeled and julienne
- Get 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- Prepare 5 cups short-grain sushi rice
- Get 6 cups water
- Get 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- Get 2 tablespoons sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
Instructions to make Sushi Recipe:
- Place a nori sheet lengthwise on a bamboo rolling mat, shiny-side down. Position the sheet about 1-inch from the edge of the mat closest to you and leave some of the bamboo mat exposed on either side of the nori sheet. Wet your hands in cool water and take a handful of sushi rice. Place the rice in the center of the nori and use your fingers to spread the rice evenly over the nori. Be sure to leave a 3/4-inch strip of nori uncovered on the far side. Place tuna strips and some julienne vegetable
- Rinse the rice in cold water while stirring briskly to remove any dirt. Drain the rice completely. Place the rice and the 6 cups of water in a medium sized saucepan and cover it with a tight fitting lid. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat. Allow the water to boil for 3 minutes and then reduce the heat to low and continue cooking 15 minutes without removing the lid. Remove the rice from the heat and remove the lid (the water should no longer be visible). Turn the rice out evenly on a well
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sushi recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!