Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, stir-fry polynesian chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir-fry Polynesian Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Stir-fry Polynesian Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stir-fry polynesian chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fry Polynesian Chicken:
- Prepare 1 cup white rice
- Make ready 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Make ready 2 Chicken breast
- Take 10 oz LA choy sweet and sour sauce
- Make ready 1 tbsp shari
- Make ready 10 green onions
- Take 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Take 1 Red pepper
- Prepare 1/2 can pineapple chunks
Instructions to make Stir-fry Polynesian Chicken:
- Cook rice.
- While rice is coming, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes and brown them in the skillet (about 5 minutes).
- Pour in the sweet and sour sauce and the Shari. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add in the green onion, red pepper, almonds, and pineapple chunks.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 more minutes. Serve over rice.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stir-fry polynesian chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!