Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chanar jilipi recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chanar jilipi recipe using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chanar Jilipi Recipe:
- Get 2 litre whole milk
- Get 3 tbsp vinegar
- Take 2 1/2 Cup sugar
- Take 2 cup water
- Make ready 4-5 cardamom
- Make ready 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 4 cup vegetable oil for deep fry
Instructions to make Chanar Jilipi Recipe:
- Take milk in a pan & boil it to medium flame.
- When the milk starts boiling start adding vinegar at that time.Keep stirring and adding vinegar slowly.Stir 1-2 minutes slowly in low flame and let the milk curdle.After that when the chana (cottage cheese) is fully separate from greenish water,turn off the flame and strain through the strainer.
- Wash the chana (cottage cheese) with running cold water,Now transfer the chana over the cotton cloth and squeeze the cloth gently to remove the water from it.Then hang this cloth somewhere for 1 hour to drain out all the excess water.
- Take a plate put the chana on to it.Add all-purpose flour,baking powder in to the plate.Knead it well until the mixture turns into a soft and smooth lump free dough.
- Now divide the dough into equal small balls.Roll them out on a flat surface to a long cylindrical rope shape and from the rope gently shape it into swirl or like a pretzel.
- Following the same process prepare rest of the Jilipies.
- Now to prepare the sugar syrup, add water,sugar and cardamom in a wide pan.Put the flame on medium & bring it to boil & stir the sugar syrup occasionally.Let the sugar syrup boil until little thick & sticky.keep aside.
- Heat the enough oil in a heavy bottom pan.Put flame on medium,deep fry the Jilipies in batches until golden brown.
- Transfer the fried Jilipies in to the prepared warm sugar syrup immediately and keep them soaked in sugar syrup for 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy it chill or warm or at room temperature.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chanar jilipi recipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!