Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, squash and spinach coconut curry - vegan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious. I loved the addition of the spinach. For this post, due to my curry addiction, I naturally chose this curry recipe from the book.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook squash and spinach coconut curry - vegan using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Squash and spinach coconut curry - vegan:
- Take 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Take 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground star anise
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Make ready Generous pinch of chilli flakes
- Take 1 stick lemongrass, bruised
- Get 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- Get 2 cm pieces ginger, peeled and grated
- Prepare 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- Take 1/2 can coconut milk - light
- Take 200 ml vegetarian or vegan stock
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup squash, peeled and chopped into 2 cm chunks
- Prepare Couple of handfuls of spinach
- Make ready Some coriander leaves to garnish
- Make ready Seasoning
Steps to make Squash and spinach coconut curry - vegan:
- Preheat the oil in a pan.
- Add the cumin and fennel. Cook for 2-3 mins. Add the other spices and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the garlic, ginger and onion. And the grated creamed coconut if using. Sauté for 5-10 mins.
- Add the squash. Sauté for about 1 minute. Add the stock and coconut milk. Season. Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 25 mins.
- Stir the spinach through so the leaves start to wilt.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves. Serve with brown rice and enjoy 😋
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
This delicious butternut squash curry is rich, tangy, and spicy. For this post, due to my curry addiction, I naturally chose this curry recipe from the book. This Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry was so delicious and comforting, just as a curry should be. I loved the addition of the spinach. Butternut squash curry that's creamy and fragrant with spinach, chickpeas, coconut milk and red curry paste. Secret ingredient in the recipe makes Vegan and Gluten Free. Butternut squash curry is what I'm currently craving. Creamy, sweet Butternut Squash Curry served over piles of steaming rice. Add the squash and coconut milk, then simmer until the squash is fork tender. Add the spinach and just before serving a squeeze of lemon juice. An easy curry with yellow curry paste, chickpeas, vegetables, and coconut milk. This nourishing vegan curry is sure to become a regular on your This quick and easy chickpea curry is packed with flavor and nourishing ingredients like spinach, butternut squash, turmeric, coconut milk and more. Try our easy vegetarian chickpea and squash curry for a healthy, vegetarian midweek meal. Try this green curry filled with coconut milk, spinach, squash and garlic! This recipe has a little bit of spice but will leave you feeling refreshed. This green curry is a lucious mix of spinach and squash in a savory, coconut-curry-garlic sauce. It's a touch spicy, but not so much that you can't enjoy all the. Kuri squash is simmered with coconut milk, tamari, and ginger to make this fragrant vegan curry ready in just over an hour. This coconut squash curry is a favorite of mine, especially among my vegan friends. It's great to serve over a bed of spinach or with rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food squash and spinach coconut curry - vegan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!