Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing:
- Take 2 large roma tomatoes - diced
- Take 1 medium avocado - pitted, scooped out of skin and diced
- Prepare 1/2 medium onion - thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 large lime
- Get 2 tbs minced fresh cilantro
- Get 2 tsp honey
- Take 1/2-1 tsp sriracha type hot sauce
- Take 2 tbs olive oil
- Prepare Pinch salt and pepper
Instructions to make Tomato Avocado Salad in honey lime dressing:
- Place prepared tomatoes, avocado, and onion in a medium bowl with a tight fitting lid.
- Zest and juice lime into a separate medium bowl. Add cilantro, honey, sriracha, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper to lime juice. Wisk to combine.
- Drizzle dressing over salad mixture. Gently toss to coat. Cover salad directly with plastic wrap, place lid on container, and refrigerate for 1 hr before serving. Enjoy!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food tomato avocado salad in honey lime dressing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!