Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, veg fenugreek pulao. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Veg Fenugreek Pulao is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Veg Fenugreek Pulao is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook veg fenugreek pulao using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Fenugreek Pulao:
- Take 1 glass rice
- Take 1 cup peas
- Prepare 1 finely chopped potato
- Take 1 cup Fenugreek
- Prepare 1 tbsp Jeera/cumin seeds
- Take 2 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp red chilli
- Get 1/2 tbsp coriander powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 3 Tomato puree
Instructions to make Veg Fenugreek Pulao:
- Take a pan and heat oil in it. To it add ginger garlic paste, jeera, and methi1. Now add chopped potatoes and peas and cook it for 2 mins.
- Add tomato puree and all the dry masala. Cook it for a few mins.
- Now pour rice to it and cook for 1 min. - Add required amount of water and once it is fully cooked garnish it.
- Serve it hot with any sabji or just a chutney.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food veg fenugreek pulao recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!