Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, prawn maqlooba. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawn Maqlooba is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Prawn Maqlooba is something that I have loved my whole life.
Maqlooba, or Maqluba, means "upside down" Looking at the picture, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it? The Persian Cove is now home to the Farzi Maqlooba.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook prawn maqlooba using 37 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Maqlooba:
- Take For marination:
- Prepare 1/2 kg Prawn cleaned, deveined
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Get 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- Get 1/2 tablespoon Paprika powder
- Get 1 tablespoon Garlic crushed finely
- Make ready For Arabic spice powder (Dry roasting ingredients) :
- Get 3 Cinnamon small stick
- Take 4 Dried red chillies long
- Take 9 Black whole Pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Take 1 Tablespoon Coriander seeds
- Take 4 Green Cardamom
- Prepare 2 Stone flower large
- Get For the prawn head broth :
- Prepare 10 Prawn heads
- Prepare 4 cups Water
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Get 1.5 tablespoons Crushed Garlic
- Get For frying :
- Make ready 1 Potato medium thinly sliced
- Make ready A big pinch Salt for potato
- Prepare 1 Carrot medium sliced
- Make ready 1 Green Bell Pepper medium cut into long pieces
- Get 4 tablespoons Oil
- Get 4 tablespoons Ghee
- Take For prawn broth Rice :
- Take As needed Basmati Rice washed, soaked for 20 minutes
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Oil
- Take 2 Star Anise large
- Take 7 to 9 Cloves
- Get 1 Onion medium sized sliced
- Take 3 Tomatoes big red and ripe puréed into a thick purée
- Take 3 teaspoons or as preferred Salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Ghee
- Make ready 2.5 cups Filtered prawn broth
- Take As required Cilantros chopped for garnishing
Instructions to make Prawn Maqlooba:
- In low, Dry roast dried red chillies, coriander seeds,nutmeg stoneflower,cardamom,Cinnamon, black pepper.Cool and grind to a smooth powder. Keep aside.
- Marinate prawns in fresh lime juice, crushed garlic, salt.
- Add paprika powder.
- Mix all together and marinate for 15 minutes
- Boil water in a wok. Add the cleaned prawn heads, crushed garlic. Add turmeric powder.
- Cover and boil prawn heads for 15 minutes until aromat broth is ready.
- Meantime, heat oil, ghee in a pan. Slice medium sized potato.
- Drop the potato slices in the hot ghee oil and fry both sides until golden and crisp. Add a big pinch of salt while potatoes are getting fried. Remove the fried golden slices. Slice medium carrot. Fry them in the same oil until crunchy.
- By now, aromatic prawns head broth is ready. Switch off the heat.
- Take out the fried carrots and keep aside. Next add 1 medium sized green bell pepper that is cut into long pieces. Fry until crunchy.
- Next fry the marinated prawns in low heat until golden brown.
- In between, strain the prawn head broth. Measure 2.5 cups broth for 3 cups Basmati rice. Keep aside. - Heat oil in a wide pan. Add large star anise, medium sized onion sliced. Sauté until pink. Add cloves and toss in the oil.
- Pour the fresh tomato purée. Used big ripe tomatoes for the purée. Cook in high for 3 minutes.
- Add the powdered spice powder. Add required salt.
- When purée reaches a thick saucy state, add in the drained basmati rice. rice used.
- Toss gently and allow to roast for 3 minutes in low heat. Smear tablespoon ghee.
- After roasting the rice gently, now pour the measured hot prawn head broth. Simmer the flame. Give a gentle mix thoroughly. Cover the pan tightly and slow cook for 12 mins.
- After 12 minutes, remove the lid. Our rice is cooked. Leave it open.
- The other hand, take a cake tin / a round container. Arrange all the fried veggies as first layer. Then insert few fried prawns here and there. Sprinkle chopped cilantros.
- Coming to our rice, Add the remaining fried prawns to the cooked rice. Toss the rice gently.
- Now fill the cake tin with the prepared prawn rice. Spread rice on top of the arranged ingredients. Press, level the surface of the tightly packed hot rice. Cover and keep for 5 minutes.
- Then tilt the tin on a plate. Be gentle. Pull up the tin and there you could see our upside down Arabic rice is ready.
- Prawn Maqlooba, a delicacy from Saudi is ready. Serve hot with Laban.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
Egg Omelette Cooking In Different A Day In My Life//Chicken Maqlooba recipe//Parents Meeting At School//Malayalam Vlog. Maqlooba, or Maqluba, means "upside down" Looking at the picture, that makes perfect sense, doesn't it? It's a delicious, comforting Palestinian rice dish, a one pot treasure that knows as many variations. The Persian Cove is now home to the Farzi Maqlooba. The dish includes meat, rice, and fried vegetables placed in a pot, which is. A wonderful Middle-Eastern dish of rice, chicken and vegetables which is brilliant for Oooooh now comes the exciting bit! Carefully lift the pan to reveal your maqlooba… Ta-daaaaa! See more ideas about Prawn, Indian food recipes, Recipes. Maqluba or Maqlooba (Arabic: مقلوبة) is a traditional Iraqi, Lebanese, Palestinian, and Jordanian dish served throughout the Levant. Maqlooba - upside down prawn rice A middle eastern famous rice dish Maqlooba is an Arabic word which means upside down.yes the finished rice will go upside down in to the serving platter like a. Maqlooba - Arabian cuisine is being famous worldwide. Maqlooba مقلوبہ - Maqlooba! sounds different? This is a wonderful Middle-Eastern specialty made with rice, mutton and vegetables. Make Maqlooba How to make malfouf [arabian dish] Chicken Biryani Arabic - Makloubeh Rice - By Vahchef @ vahrehvah.com How to make Makloubi / Upside Down Rice (Assyrian Food). Very good maqlooba recipe love the addition of tomatoes. I halved the recipe and worked out great. M.style - Maqlooba ( Arabian Trap Music / مقلوبة - اغاني عربية ). В составе. authentic and flavourful maqlooba at home. Chicken Maqlooba Saudi Recipe mommy's style. Josefina Ramos mommy of all KSA tiktokers. Search free maqlooba Ringtones and Wallpapers on Zedge and personalize your phone to suit you.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food prawn maqlooba recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!