Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken/tuna lemper. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken/Tuna Lemper is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken/Tuna Lemper is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken/tuna lemper using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken/Tuna Lemper:
- Take Rice (I used rice cooker)
- Take 1,5 cup Sticky/gloutinous ricer
- Get 1/2 cup Thai rice (optional)
- Prepare 1 cup coconut milk
- Make ready 1,5 cup water
- Make ready 1 tsp himalayan salt
- Prepare 1 tsp chicken stock cube
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Take pandan leaves (optional, it make it really fragrant)
- Take lemongrass (optional)
- Get Filling (you can make this a day before)
- Make ready 1 breast chicken (200-300gr) - Boil and shredded or 2 cans Tuna chunks (220 gr)
- Get 200 ml coconut milk
- Take oil
- Get 1 kafir lime leaves (dont use the stem)
- Get Leaves Foil or banana
- Get cling film
- Take Blends smooth
- Take 6 red chillies
- Make ready 5 thai red chillies (optional)
- Take 5 shallots peeled
- Take 4 garlics
- Get 1 lemongrass - white bit
- Get 2 tbsp tamarind pulp (1 tbsp dillute withw arm water)
- Make ready 1 tsp corriander powder
- Get 1 tsp chicken stock powder (knorr)
- Get Himalayan salt
Instructions to make Chicken/Tuna Lemper:
- For the rice, put all in rice cooker, and cooked. when it finish, mix around and if it still not really done, click it one more time. There should be no more water/coconut - leave this in rice cooker so it stay warm
- For filling, in wok, put oil, let it hot and put all the blends inggredients. Add the kafir lime leaves, stry fry till the chillies change to darker colour.
- Put the coconut milk, mix well, and taste it. add the tuna/chicken shreeded. You can add bit water if you want. leave it simmer, this is about 45 minutes, till all water/coconut milk is soaked. Taste it. It should taste bit sweet, with savoury and spicines. Add what you think needed. This should be dry, as we will put this in between the rice.
- Finishing: in a big rectangle pyrex (or any that similar), cover with cling film. Make sure you have alot of this cling on the side part, as you will need this to cover when we finish assemble it. Start by divide the rice into 2. Put 1 portion in the bottom of the pyrex. flatten it with spoon.
- Add the filling in the middle, and flatten it again using flat.
- Put the rest of the rice on top of it. flatten it again. and use the side bit of the cling film to cover it.
- When its a bit cooler, open the cling film, Using long knife (wet this with water) cut this into long rectangle.
- Now we need to wrap each one with banana leaves/foil. You meant to wrapped the whole piece, but I dont have enough banana leaves 😝 important: if you use foil, put a bit of oil on the foil, so its not sticky after the grill.
- We then grill this, either in pans or on the oven.
- I grilled using pans for about 5-10 minutes.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Next, add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken/tuna lemper recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!