Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my creamed roast garlic, asparagus & spinach soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my creamed roast garlic, asparagus & spinach soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Creamed Roast Garlic, Asparagus & Spinach Soup:
- Get 300 g Asparagus chopped
- Get 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- Make ready 1 +1/2 pint Boiling Waterw
- Make ready 1 veg stock
- Take Pinch salt
- Prepare 4 tbls Double cream
- Get 1/4 Tsp Black cracked Pepper
- Make ready 3 large Garlic cloves
- Take 1 tbls Butter
Instructions to make My Creamed Roast Garlic, Asparagus & Spinach Soup:
- Cook the garlic cloves in foil with the butter in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped Asparagus in a sauce pan in the boiling water add veg stock cube crumbled in salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes. Then add spinach.
- Next add the roasted Garlic and any butter left then Spinach and dried veg stock, mix in simmer for 10 minutes add the
- Add the soup to a blender and blend for 2 minutes then on the fastest speed for 1 minute.
- Empty the blended soup back to the saucepan leave to cool for a little bit then add the double Cream. Stir bring to the boil then serve add a little fresh parsley and a swirl of cream for the finish.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my creamed roast garlic, asparagus & spinach soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!