Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, assorted pao de queijo. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Assorted Pao De Queijo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Assorted Pao De Queijo is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook assorted pao de queijo using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Assorted Pao De Queijo:
- Get 200 grams Tapioca powder
- Get 50 grams Grated cheese
- Get 65 grams ☆Water
- Prepare 65 grams ☆Milk
- Make ready 20 grams Egg (whole)
- Get 15 grams Vegetable oil
- Make ready Topping:
- Make ready 1 grams Basil
- Prepare 1 grams Curry powder
- Prepare 1 grams Black pepper
Instructions to make Assorted Pao De Queijo:
- Combine all of the ingredients marked with ☆ and heat up until just before boiling. You should aim to take the pan off the heat just as the sides are starting to bubble.
- Pour the mixture from the saucepan into a bowl containing the tapioca powder in one go. Mix it together with a pastry scraper. It's hot so be careful!!
- Add in the vegetable oil and mix. The mixture should become smooth and a little glossy as in the photo. From here on you should be able to knead the mixture easily by hand.
- When the mixture is glossy, add the egg and grated cheese in that order and mix.
- Roll the dough into a ball and cut into 4. For the plain flavour, you won't need to mix anything in, so set that aside and split it into 4 pieces and roll each piece into a ball as is.
- Go back to the remaining 3 quarters. Mix in 1 topping into each quarter and split into 4 again. When mixing in the curry powder your hands may get a bit dirty so leave this one until last.
- Once you have rolled your 16 balls they should look like this. From the top we have plain, black pepper, curry and basil flavours.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190°C for about 20-22 minutes to finish.
- These pao de queijo are particularly chewy and delicious when just out of the oven. If you leave them for a day, just pop them in the microwave for a little bit to get the chewiness back.
- I always use these ingredients (from left to right): grated cheese, curry powder, basil, and black pepper.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food assorted pao de queijo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!