Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet non-spicy curried chicken breast stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet non-spicy curried chicken breast stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew:
- Take 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Get 1 onion, sliced
- Get 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 lemongrass, bruised
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp curry powder
- Make ready 1 cup beef stock (or other types of stocks) / water
- Get 3 star anise
- Take 1 cinnamon stick
- Make ready 1.5 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ground bean sauce (optional)
- Take 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Get 1 cube beef or chicken seasoning or powder
- Prepare 3 carrots
- Make ready 1 spring onions, chopped
- Get Beef or chicken cubed
- Prepare To taste salt and pepper
Steps to make Sweet Non-spicy Curried Chicken Breast Stew:
- Heat cooking oil and saute onion, garlic and lemongrass, approximately 1 - 2 minutes
- Add beef/chicken, stirring
- Add curry powder, toss or stir
- Add stock/water, star anise, cinnamon stick, sugar, ground bean sauce (if using), tomato paste, seasoning powder/cube, salt and pepper. Bring to boil
- Add carrots, boil for 30 mins on low heat
- Serve and garnish with spring onions
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet non-spicy curried chicken breast stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!