Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dry chilli patra. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have dry chilli patra using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dry Chilli Patra:
- Prepare 7 taro root leaves(Steam and fried leaves)
- Prepare 1 Capsicum chopped
- Make ready 2 Onions (Cubes)
- Take 1 Tablespoon Garlic chopped
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon green chilli
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Tomato ketchup
- Take to taste salt
- Get 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Make ready 1 teaspoon green chillies sauce
- Get 1 teaspoon Soya sauce
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Red chill sauce
- Make ready 4 Tablespoons Refined oil
Steps to make Dry Chilli Patra:
- Turn on the gas place a kadhai pour there oil,
- Add chopped garlic, green chillies, onion, beans, Capsicum.
- Now add little salt and cover it's lid check after 5 mins and then add all sauses
- Add black pepper, and at last add fried patra then it's done.. ready to serve.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try adding a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Green living offers you a great eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dry chilli patra recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!